• Develop and execute sales & business development strategy for AR/VR portfolio of company
• Generate leads and start selling in European countries
• Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation and deal closing
• Actively identify and generate leads and close deals
• Pioneer new business models and execute business strategy from concept to deal closing.
• Create an ecosystem for company’s products and services through business partnership with companies in all potential sectors/verticals
• Evangelize products, generate new leads, and grow market awareness for products.
• Understand, evaluate the competitive landscape of AR and VR industries.
• Organize and participate in trade events/networking
• Traveling across Europe
• 5+ years business development and strategic account management or similar experience
• Business development experience in technology & AR/VR software products in related fields.
• Technical understanding of computer vision, motion sensing, AR, VR and mixed reality AI, and related fields is a plus.
• Proven track record of building and executing on partnerships
• Proven ability to structure, execute and develop complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for SenseR, its partners and stakeholder
• Passionate for VR/AR/Mixed reality simulations and new technologies
Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent