Lionbridge is a leading provider of translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the global customer lifecycle. 800 Brands Trust Lionbridge - leaders across industries partner with us to gain global market share. In our Warsaw office we employ more than 600 specialists including Project Managers, Linguists, Engineers, DTP Specialists, Graphics, Web Developers and also subject matter experts, content developers and quality assurance professionals.
Compliance QA Game Tester
- minimum 6 months of experience in compliance games testing
- working knowledge of XR, TRC or Lotcheck certification requirements
- good understanding of quality assurance processes
- good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- ability to meet deadlines
- excellent attention to detail
- patience and persistence for repetitive work.
Scope of services:
- executes assigned tests accurately and sufficiently to have confidence in documented results
- reports results in a clear and concise manner into a bug database
- regresses assigned issues and validates that the issues have been addressed correctly
- escalates any issues preventing/impacting test execution
- provides feedback regarding test approach and test case improvement.
- professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 28 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles
- ability to cope with latest technologies
- work in a creative team and good working environment
- employment contract or contract of mandate (you may choose what kind of cooperation is best for you!)
We are waiting for your application!