Fuero Games – an awarding winning game studio specializing in crossplatform (web & mobile) games based on the Unity3D engine is looking for a Game Economy Designer for our headquarters in Warsaw, Poland.
Your responsibility will be to understand how a game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave in it. You will be providing constant data-driven recommendation on design, tuning and pricing in order to improve game financial performance. This position requires a mix of economic and marketing knowledge with a passion for analytical game design and the free-to-play business model.
- 3+ years of game design experience - with particular expertise on game economy and game balance
- Ability to identify gameplay and balancing issues and to offer solutions to fix them
- Strong analytical and formal thinking
- Knowledge of F2P game mechanics
- Knowledge of F2P market
- Understanding of the freemium market
- Understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline and mining
- Understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game
- Econometrics and statistics skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Passion for making and playing mobile games
- Able to work well under pressure and with deadlines
If you are:
- Ready to work in a team of talented oddballs
- Diligent and responsible
- Equipped in strong problem solving skills and pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Creative and passionate for games
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Willing to relocate to the amazing city of Warsaw in Poland
If the answer for majority of those questions is yes:
- You are probably who we are looking for
- Feel free to contact us at your own risk for your own benefit.
- You will have lot of fun.
- You will be graciously and lavishly compensated for your efforts in real currency, hard currency and gacha packs.
- We will provide all the relocation assistance you might need.
- You will experience working in the best industry ever.
- Maybe you will learn something new and/or spread your wisdom?
- Sustainable development of skills
How to apply?
Please send your CV along with information about your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag "[Game Economy Designer]" in the title.