Fuero Games – game studio specializing in crossplatform (web & mobile) games based on Unity3D engine is looking for a Junior Unity3D Developer to our Warsaw studio.
- Knowledge of Unity3D
- Practical knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of C #
- Knowledge of XML, JSON
- English at a level that allows reading and creating technical documentation
- Ability to independently and accurately solving tasks
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in creating games that are optimized for mobile platforms
- Basic knowledge of TCP / IP.
- Knowledge of WCF
- Knowledge of .NET in the field of multi-threaded processing and network communications
- Knowledge of ORM
- Practical knowledge of the implementation of unit testing
- Experience in working in a team
- Very competitive salary scale
- Flexible work hours to provide a healthy work/life balance.
- Highly interesting challenges as a team player
- Exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- Strong, sustainable growth
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Further training with workshops and technical reference works
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your CV along with information about your experience to: email@example.com with the tag “[Junior Unity3D Developer]” in the title.