Fuero Games – game studio specializing in crossplatform (web & mobile) games based on Unity3D engine is looking for a Junior Unity3D Developer to our Warsaw studio.
* Knowledge of Unity3D
* Practical knowledge of OOP
* Knowledge of C #
* Knowledge of XML, JSON
* English at a level that allows reading and creating technical documentation
* Ability to independently and accurately solving tasks
NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience in creating games that are optimized for mobile platforms
* Basic knowledge of TCP / IP.
* Knowledge of WCF
* Knowledge of .NET in the field of multi-threaded processing and network communications
* Knowledge of ORM
* Practical knowledge of the implementation of unit testing
* Experience in working in a team
* Very competitive salary scale
* Flexible work hours to provide a healthy work/life balance.
* Highly interesting challenges as a team player
* Exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
* Strong, sustainable growth
* Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
* Further training with workshops and technical reference works
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your CV along with information about your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag "[Junior Unity3D Developer]" in the title.