Fuero Games – game studio specializing in crossplatform (web & mobile) games based on Unity3D engine is looking for a world-class Senior Unity3D Developer to our Warsaw studio.
* Create the Technical Design for the Project
* Work Closely with the Lead Designer and/or Art Director to shape the project's Design
* Contribute actively to the project planning process in collaboration with the Leadership team
* Ensure project deliverables are finished on time and to the highest possible quality standards
* Communicate project requirements, technical strategy and implementation approach on an ongoing basis with the programming team
* Organize and deliver the build process and deliverable content when required by either internal or external milestones
* Ensure all code modules are integrated correctly into the project with correct versioning and added to version control on at least a daily basis
* Organize and delegate all programming tasks on the project team based on the best use of available resources and track the progress
* Deliver accurate time estimates for the programming tasks on a project for scheduling purposes
* Identify problems and suggest work around solutions before they impact project delivery
* Mentor the junior programming staff and development interns
* Design and program key engine and gameplay systems within the project
* At least 3 years of experience as Unity3d developer
* At least 1 year of experience with game development optimized for mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
* At least 1 shipped game title in a senior or leadership role
* Strong knowledge of game development techniques and processes
* Excellent understanding of code patterns and their applicability
* Strong knowledge of game disciplines (e.g. A.I., Shaders, Sound, UI, etc.)
* Ability to create prototypes rapidly
* Basic understanding of TCP/IP communication
* Fluency in English (oral and written)
* Agile/Kanban process knowledge is a plus
* Experience in working with non-traditional controllers and hardware (e.g. VR headsets, Android TV, etc.) is a plus
* Knowledge of client-server communication technologies like Photon or uLink is a plus.
* Very competitive salary scale
* Flexible work hours to provide a healthy work/life balance.
* Highly interesting challenges as a team player
* Exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
* Strong, sustainable growth
* Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
* Further training with workshops and technical reference works
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your CV along with information about your experience to: email@example.com with the tag "[Senior Unity3D Developer]" in the title.