Calling all dynamic and creative Game Server Java Developers, who want to join an ambitious, international gaming company.
Salary based on experience
Full-time contract (B2B)
Office in Kraków in a quiet place near Błonia
Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
- Architecting our RGS framework, in conjunction with the COO and external partners
- Designing the server side of our industry-leading promotional tools
- Development of new game servers with a fast-paced and eager new team
- Working with distribution partners to integrate our games and expand the company
- Very good knowledge of Java 8 in an enterprise environment
- Experience in development on systems where security and reliability are major concerns
- Experience in SQL, database management and basic optimization
- Disciplined approach to automated testing to ensure high quality of code that is developed and maintained over a long time frame
- Good english – both written and spoken
Not necessary but skills good to have:
- You have ideally worked in a senior role leading or guiding other developers, and have ideally worked with external partners in delivering projects
- You are ideally familiar with Cloud deployments such as AWS, Azure, etc
- You are familiar with and have experience developing Microservices architecture
- Experience in games or casino games industry
Kalamba is the next generation games company, specialising in content for the gambling and ESports industries and is led by international industry veterans with profound experience and a solid vision and strategy.
We are experienced, well-funded and comfortable in the knowledge that we are heading in the right direction. We know where the gaps in the market lie and are on track to plug them. We are growing fast and have already been identified within the industry as the company to keep an eye on and as the “next big success story”.
If you want to be part of it, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org