CD PROJEKT RED in collaboration with its sister company GOG is looking for a talented and experienced Illustrator. Your mission is about designing and creating the high quality graphical design assets, but your work is not limited to this: we also want your involvement in the process of UX & UI design. Join the team responsible for building the best user experience for new and existing players.
- Creation of the high quality illustrations in collaboration with other artists in the team.
- Reviewing of design of general user experience.
- Responsibility for original ideas and composition of the illustrations.
- Working closely with the design teams.
- 3+ years on a similar position.
- Excellent illustration skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Painter.
- Solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, industrial design and landscape painting.
- Working experience with a wide variety of styles but also able to work within an established genre.
- Outstanding creativity.
- Passion for gaming.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- A unique opportunity to support development of the well acclaimed GWENT – The Witcher Card Game.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG employees.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) here.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, Jagiellońska Street 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice: https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/wp-content/uploads-en/2018/07/klauzula_informacyjna_rekrutacja_en.pdf).
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process. I hereby consent to the sharing of personal data in my application with GOG sp. z.o.o. and for processing of my data by GOG sp. z o.o. for the purpose of the ongoing recruitment process.’