Helpdesk Engineer, Krakow
- Processing complicated requests, network, hardware and specific software troubleshooting;
- Workspace preparation
- Setup workspace environment – software, engine etc.
- Knowledge in hardware/network/software troubleshooting;
- Knowledge in Windows 7/8/8.1/10, troubleshooting;
- Hands on experience with Active Directory
- Ability to write technical documentation in a precise manner.
- Ability to provide end user face-to-face and remote support; strong customer service attitude and approach.
- Knowledge and understanding of the PC, network, and other technology procurement processes; ability to order parts quickly and inexpensively
- Experience in support 1,5+ years;
- Good written and spoken English skills
Sperasoft provides you the following benefits, effective on your start date:
- Opportunity to work with a high-caliber international team on premier AAA projects
- Casual workplace environment; flexible hours
- In-office relaxation areas, including a large library of console games
- Locked bicycle and scooter parking
- Breakfasts, snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Corporate parties and team building events
- Referral bonuses
- *Other benefits may be offered; individually agreed with the Company
If you feel you are qualified send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org