Narra Sp. z o.o. is a software house that supports creators of video games by equipping them with suitable tools for game development.
Our team consists of experienced, talented people passionate with making video games: writers, scriptwriters, designers and artists, researchers, developers and producers.
We are currently looking for an experienced C++ Tools Programmer to join the project OmniGen - a new bleeding edge procedural world generator, including terrain, cities, water, foliage and more.
• Good knowledge of modern C++;
• Experience with game development;
• Experience with tools development for desktop platforms;
• Experience with Git;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Passion for R&D;
• Algorithmic background;
• Experience with procedural content generation;
• Experience with DirectX / OpenGL / Vulkan;
• Experience with Qt 5;
• Experience with multithreading and/or GPGPU;
• Experience with FBX SDK and/or other asset formats technicalities;
• Familiarity with open-world games;
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• An inspired long-term ambitious project;
• Salary [4.000 – 12.000] gross PLN / month (It depends on your skills and experience);
• Flexible working hours;
• Fully remote position until the pandemic is over /or in the modern office
Send us your CV in English by the 18th of September 2020 and become a part of Narra Sp. z o.o.!
Please include the clause in your application:
I give my consent to Narra Sp. z o.o. processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.