Do you want to be the architect of tomorrow’s game worlds?
Black Sail Games is looking for a Level Designer to join its ranks!
As a Level Designer you will work closely with the Game Designer, Art Director and Programmers while building the virtual world!
Your main responsibilities are:
• Generate, document and share level settings and feature ideas with other designers, developers and artists, and help creatively focus the team to make a great game.
• Collaborate with the project cross functional team, to brainstorm, design, implement and balance the game experience.
• Design fun and immersive level/world mechanics.
• Develop and maintain the design documentation, including mechanics, story and guidelines.
• Experience as Level Designer - Ideally having 1 shipped PC/console title.
• Elaborate experience in Unreal 4 (Editor)
• Solid level of English (Written and Spoken)
• Knowledge of Game Design rules (Gameplay, learning curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility).
• Able to illustrate and/or prototype your ideas visually using standard industry production tools
• Good presentation skills.
• And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
• A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
• Great work environment, awesome people to work with
• Easy-to-access headquarter located in Warsaw, Mokotow (close to metro Sluzew)
• Competitive salary and benefit package (3500 - 5000 ZŁ)
Send us your application to email@example.com