The Lead VR/AR Applications Developer will be responsible for leading virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) initiatives. He/She must be able to learn new concepts quickly, be creative to develop applications to showcase the technology capabilities. As new VR-AR technologies are available in the market place, the individual must be able to determine its applicability to determine use cases where it can enhance industrial use of VR/AR technologies for greater effectiveness and efficiencies in operations . He/She must be able to work with other peer groups to showcase the possibilities so that they can relate the solutions to their use cases.
The Lead Applications Developer must have the prior experience in VR application development with experience and must have experience in Unity. He/She must be able to support applications for HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, oculus , and OSVR. He/She must be able to learn new technologies quickly in order to evaluate its applicability. 3D tools experience is a plus. The LAD must have prior experience in AR application development experience and must have experience in Android Studio. He/She must be able to learn new frameworks such as Vuforia, Wikitude, etc. to support PoT application development to evaluate new AR hardware.
The Lead Applications Developer must be able to develop project plans and be able to manage multiple projects. Must be a self-starter and persistent, team leader, problem solver who finds a win-win solution and be able to work in a team environment. He/She must be able to present technologies to peer groups and management teams alike. Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) is desired.
• Expert - VR application development with expertise in Unity UnityScript, Animation skills, Audio design, Audience Development (storytelling, User studies, Psychology). Level Proficiency with HTC VIve SDK is desired
• Advanced - 3D Tools expertise. Understanding textures, scripts, components, objects, and other Unity basics to support developing VR chops. Experience with Max, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Adobe CC, or Unity
• Expert – AR application development with expertise in Android Studio and prior experience with 3rd Party frameworks (Vuforia, Wikitude, ARKit, Android core , MetaIO)
• Prior Mobile development experience with Xamarin, C#, .Net, Java Programming
• Expert-Level Proficiency with Agile Development
• Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.